Delightful.com is a total scam. They contacted me and ask if I wanted to have a 30 FREE membership.

I never gave them my credit card # and had put NO in auto renewal box. After 30 days they started charging my CC a monthly fee. How did they get my credit care information? It wasn't from me.

I've tried for 4 to 6 months now to get this phony membership cancelled to no avail. There's no phone # to call, nor is there anywhere on their website a place indicated for cancellation of account. I feel totally violated and am appalled that Steve Harvey is endorsing and backing this scam.

I use to think pretty highly of Steve......I've really changed my mind. Can anyone out there help me with info to get this solved?

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Delightful. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Delightful to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being scammed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Delightful and delightful membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments